Monday, June 29, 2009

Share



Kids can teach you stuff like no one can! Our recent trip to Aadarna was one such experience.Kids are always fun to be with,we started the day with some ice breakers,then we had the Creative round.Gave them some icecream sticks,glue n strings and asked them to build anything they wanted to and the stuff they came up with was fab!
From the Dilshukhnagar TV tower to a turbine to the Sec'bad railway.I felt that this freedom had somehow died on me with age.I was like them too,look at me now!I don't see myself in the mirror anymore.
Then it was time for lunch,we served food on the plates,but none of them even touched it,then someone started the prayer,they started eating only after they were done with the prayer.Nothing moved me as much as this did!Their minds were all clean,unadulterated.As we grow so we forget our morals,ideals(praying before meal 'not' being one of them).We kind of involuntarily absorb these 'survival-essentials' from the society.sadest part is kids who don't, are taunted with remarks like "grow up!",deemed innocent,not included in 'the' group,his date turns his request down,so slowly he moulds himself the way people around want him to be and voila!we've successfully soiled one more soul!

current mood: lonely
current music: none :( mobile's dead!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

The Edge Of Reason| by KK