Monday, June 29, 2009

Share

Baby!Don't die on me!

How is anyone supposed to feel after he lost someone whom he loved the most!?!She gave him company,stayed through the best and the worst of times,played some good music whenever he was depressed,called up some close friends whenever he was down,tagged along wherever he went and did world of other things just to keep him happy.The symbiotic relationship they shared bewildered a few,irked others,remaining ignored!And one day she died on him!The doc looked at her,examined for a while and declared her : brought dead,the world around him came crashing down.Devastated!My mobile,my companion for the past few years...she's no more!can there be anything worse than this?It was my music player,blog interface,media connect,camera she was everything!It was a friend,memoir,scribblepad EVERYTHING!!!How can anything fill this void?I feel so handicapped,as if some part of my body had been amptuated.Now,the mobile service center guy(doc) is my only hope.I'm just keeping my fingers crossed and praying for the best,some miracle,a bolt of lightning, a clap of thunder,something!
Please come back to me!Am so lonely without you baby!
Current Mood: apathetic
Current Music: Aahun..Aahun

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Don't Worry
amarnath_s
6/29/09 08:14 am


If the doc is not able to save ur girlfriend, go for another girlfriend:)

Reply
Thread

oRe: Don't Worry
karthik_k10
6/29/09 08:53 am


It's true love mate!
Remember,"Hamari Zindagi mei pyaar sirf ek hi baar hota hai"

Reply
Parent
devendra_kulkarni
6/29/09 11:52 am


Variety is the spice of life dude...
yeh nahi toh koi aur sahi
:P

Reply
Thread
karthik_k10
6/29/09 12:04 pm


U mean Aaj-Pooja-kal-koi-dooja types? :P

Reply

Post a Comment

 

The Edge Of Reason| by KK